Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Bonanza

Edward accompanied me to a pumpkin carving party at Evicia's house today, it went fairly well.


Minward was kind enough to guard my beer while I was setting up my station

 
Evicia looks a little scared,
and just doesn't look like she should be trusted with very sharp knives ...

 
Planning out my pumpkin
At first, I had no ideas (can't believe it escaped me!)
It was actually Evicia (sparkly vampire hater on-er)
who suggested I do a "Your little guy" Pumpkin

 
 Edward checks out my Anime Vampire Pumpkin

 
He thinks it's pretty roomy

 
 Edvanna White shows off the finished product,
not too impressive

 
until you turn out the light that is,
but then it's pretty okay!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Fabulous idea...I see bats and vamps sitting on my front porch (until Mr. Swiss finds out and smushes them!). Off to the pumpkin patch I go!

    ReplyDelete