Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Edward Helps Productivity

As I mentioned in my other blog (shameless plug for Twinatic) I decided today that I needed to be a bit domestic before Hubs throws the computer out the window and forbades me from Twidom (not that I would listen, but, I like it better when he's happy)

I also decided it would be a lot better if Edward was there to help. (big duh here)

After the distressing realization that my particular Pocket E can't stand up by himself (nearly making me dash into town to rectify the issue at our local toys r us) I decided that until I figure out if any of them can stand by themselves, and if I really want to trade in my first mini E, or just add to the collection, I'll just continue with the kitchen cleaning as planned.

So, here goes:




Edward noting an alternative to a trip to
Volterra if he ever feels the need to bump off
.

1 comment:

  1. Noooooo!!! Not the INSINKERATOR!!! Oh have mercy - lol!

    : )

    I gotta put my mini-e to work more often, really... suddenly he seems like a total slaker (don't tell him I said so - you know how dudes hate being told they're not pulling their weight - hehe)

    ReplyDelete