Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Embarking on the Voyage of Being "The Crazy Toy Lady"

I have three boys, so there are action figures in this house. They do get up to many adventures, but, none of them to date had been solely mine, and none of them have been documented with a supporting photographic narrative.

That was until I saw this (posted by VitaminR):


I then realized that I wanted, nay, needed, something that I had never even knew existed. My very own Pocket Edward!

So I went online and ordered one. Within two days of being made aware of his awesomeness, I went *click*, *click*, *click* and he was on the way. I also discovered that he would need a case to protect him, and got one of those on it's way as well.

Today he arrived [SQUEE]

and now I'm debating on if I want to open him before or after I can make sure he'll be safe (and able to be somewhat hidden from hubs who will likely get jealous)


just look at that stinker trying to dazzle his way out of the box!

Once he's released, I'm sure we'll be up to all kinds of fun. I will be posting most of them here or on my other blog Twinatic.

Here though, I will also be keeping up with the other Pocket-E's because I'm a huge fan ;)



1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love it :) What kind of case did you get for him? I need to get one so he stops inhaling the debris that accumulates in the bottom of my purse (or risk Mr. Swiss or Bossman seeing him peeking out at inopportune times).

    ReplyDelete